Wine Tasting at Bel Vino
Bel Vino Winery
33515 Rancho California Road
Temecula, CA 92591
We totally enjoyed our afternoon of wine tasting at Bel Vino Winery. It started with a glass of their Cab Franc and a tour of the grounds. Even on a rainy Super Bowl Sunday the grounds were beautiful with views as far as the eye can see. We then took a tour of their bridal area and home. Such a beautiful, comfortable and fun wedding venue. The views are once again spectacular and the bridal room and groom room are some of the nicest in the valley. See below the photos for more information on Bel Vino's Wedding options. We then went back to the tasting room to enjoy a fabulous Charcuterie tray, the sounds of Daring Greatly and of course wine.
Between Steve and I we tasted:
- Field Blend - A unique blend of 57% Sauvignon Blanc and 43% Muscat. Honeysuckle, pear, fig and white peach.
- Muscat - Grapey aroma, citrus, rose & peach notes. Perfectly balanced!
- White Zinfandel - Flavors of red raspberry & ripe strawberry which makes this fruity wine slightly tart and sweet.
- White Merlot - Strawberry, red cherry and cranberry. Fruity, fresh and our best seller!
- Panache Reserve - 80% Syrah 20% Sangiovese Smooth, light fruit with hints of black pepper
- 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon - Fruit forward! Aromas of blueberry pancakes with hints of spice.
- Cabernet Franc - Estate grown, oak aging makes this wine smokey notes and flavor of oak & vanilla
- Merlot - Flavors of spice, dark fruits & chocolate. Oak aging add vanilla, cedar & smoky notes while also softening the wine.
- Syrah- Full bodied with aromas & flavors of black pepper, blackberry& spicey fruit. Notes of vanilla , chocolate & espresso.
We also got to experience the very limited 2007 Lagrein Grand Reserve which was aged in handcrafted oak barrels for 8 years. Such a special treat.
We became members at Bel Vino as well. The wine membership is one of the most reasonable in the valley and comes with some fun perks that include 12 tastings a month. We look forward to some summer evenings spent listening to local bands and drinking Bel Vino Wine on their patio.
Weddings at Bel Vino
Interested in renting out the Bel Vino House? Click Here
Home of Picture Perfect Wine Country Weddings
The Setting: Located on one of the highest points in Southern California Wine Country, Bel Vino overlooks the lush vineyards of the Temecula Valley. From sunrise to sunset the panoramic scenery provides spectacular views, making it the perfect back drop for wine country weddings and events. Bel Vino weddings always get the VIP touch from the Winery’s large portfolio of handcrafted estate wines, including award winning varietals and blends. Our highly acclaimed wines are the perfect pairing for a wedding’s cocktail hour and reception dinner.
Venue Includes the Following Amenities:
- Spectacular Wine Country Location
- Dozens of Picturesque Photographic Settings
- Pre-Wedding Planning
- Coordinated Rehearsal the Day Before Wedding
- Use our White Wood Arbor Fixture for Vows
- Wine Barrels & Tables for Gifts, Guest Book, etc.
- Overlooking Vineyards & Temecula Valley
- Use 3300 sq. ft. Bel Vino House for Pre-Ceremony
- Elegant Portico for Bridal Party Grand Entry
- Wine Blending Ceremony
- 150 Maximum Guest Count
- The Whole Bel Vino House is Included
Our dedicated private wedding property includes a stunning outdoor ceremony venue, full use of the beautiful 3300 sq. ft. house which includes 2 large, bride and groom suites and a large living/dining area. The living/dining area has 12 ft. vaulted ceilings and wide open views of the vineyards and wine country. Bel Vino House is an outstanding and highly useful feature of your Wine Country wedding, all at no extra cost.